The NeuralFrame Referral Program:
- is open to NeuralFrame customers and prospects
- there is no limit to the number of eligible referrals per person
- customers and prospects must review their respective hospital/company policy related to referral programs and bonuses to determine their eligibility to participate
- prospects whose hospital/company have not previously demonstrated, or have not demonstrated within one calendar year, may refer themselves
- NeuralFrame accepts no responsibility for referral program participants operating outside of their respective hospital/company policy
- excludes internal NeuralFrame employees
- consists of a tiered referral bonus payable via Zelle (https://www.zellepay.com)
- $250 will be paid to the referral source for a referral that leads to a scheduled demonstration, which must include a manager and/or administrator in attendance who are employed at the hospital/company that is scheduled for the demonstration. Referral bonus is payable within 7 days of completed demonstration.
- $750 will be paid to referral source when a referred hospital/company has made a written commitment to NeuralFrame to move forward with implementation of KACI. Referral bonus is payable after 30 days of written commitment from referred hospital/company.